Time for some intentional work – your life is calling!
It’s not too late to have an enjoyable and meaningful life, but it won’t happen without some ol’ fashion hard work. No time to wait and see if you life will turn around on its own. Invest in yourself. Be intentional about change. Find someone to help you – a coach, counselor, pastor, or a friend. Make it a goal to work on two areas that need improvement. Life can be Messy, but a fulfilling life involves waking up and becoming aware of what you want in life and what is holding you back. SelfwAware101 believes the aware life takes intentional, deliberate effort and decisions. It doesn’t just happen. Take the quiz again in 2,4, and 6 weeks and see how you are doing.
What qualities do people who experience the aware life have?
- The are self-aware
- The have a good sense of identity
- They are optimistic in your view of the world
- They can express your feelings freely and effectively
- They are flexible and can adjust to change
- They are aware when you are stressed and know how to handle it in a healthy manner
- They enjoy life
- They don’t feel stuck
- They see setbacks as temporary